The stereo is in the cabinet; the TV is on the floor. There’s a lot of space along the dividers, so setting an excitement unit against a divider would be a smart thought. It’s not hard to assemble a stimulation unit. Learn here how to construct your particular stimulation divider unit. You can, obviously, differ the estimations to suit your particular plan.
- Two 2-foot-by-6-foot wood pieces
- Two 2-foot-by-5-foot wood pieces
This is what to do:
- Slice the plywood to the above sizes.
- Sand and varnish, or paint all the wood pieces.
- Lay the two 6-foot (1.83-meter) pieces 5 feet (1.5 meters) separated.
- Screw the 5-foot (1.5-meter) piece to the highest point of both 6-foot (1.83-meter) bits of wood. Join another 5-foot (1.5-meter) bit of wood to the base of every 6-foot (1.83-meter) piece. This is the edge of your amusement unit.
- Stand the edge up so that it’s 5 feet (1.5 meters) tall. Measure for levelness. If leveling is an issue, we recommend a good laser level for your precision of this gaming and entertainment unit.
- Make a rack. Stamp 20 inches (50.8 centimeters) up each side board. Connect a 5-foot (1.5-meter) long bit of wood between the imprints.
- Connect another 5-foot (1.5-meter) rack, to oblige your other gear.
- Cut plywood pieces 2-feet (61 centimeters) wide and 6-feet (183 centimeters) high.
- Screw the plywood to the back of the casing, leaving a space between them on the inside. This space is for the electrical wires. You now have a back for the edge [sources: Bright Hub, DIY Network].
- Position the unit against the divider in your front room, close to the electrical outlets.
- Your diversion unit is prepared to get your stereo and TV.